People in the building can open the escape door by pushing the fire escape lock with any part of the body, which helps to ensure the personal safety of the personnel. It is installed on the normally closed fire door for emergency escape in case of fire.
Fire access locks are mainly used for fire protection in airports, command centers, hotels, large shopping malls, hospitals, supermarkets, public transportation systems, banks, securities, commercial office buildings, factories, living quarters, municipal buildings and government agencies with emergency exits. The door of the passage (safety exit) has the following characteristics:
1. Beautiful appearance, strong and durable structure;
2. The fire door of the emergency passage is neither locked nor opened;
3. Free to go out in an emergency;
4. Suitable for any emergency access door, safety exit door, fire door, escape door, fire exit door, etc.;
5. Able to use human instinct to open the normally closed evacuation door and escape quickly;
6. Suitable for controlling the flow of people, preventing unauthorized leaving and preventing theft;
7. Clear and conspicuous pusher configuration; provide durable, reliable and long service life;
8. The solid lock tongue provides strong protection and can resist external pulling force exceeding 2200 pounds (1000 kg);
9. Fire-resistant time is 90-120 minutes.