1. Pay attention to indoor ventilation, adhere to indoor humidity, keep the wooden door at normal room temperature and humidity, and avoid deformation of the wooden door due to humidity, excessive temperature difference, cracking, corrosion of metal fittings, edge sealing, and damage to the wooden door facing material.
2. When sorting the dust on the wooden door, if it is inconvenient to wipe it with a soft cotton cloth, you can use a vacuum cleaner to stop the removal.
3. Maintenance of wooden doors In winter, the indoor temperature should not be too high. When using electric heaters or other heating equipment, keep away from wooden doors to avoid heat and deformation.
4. When painting the wall, cover the wooden door to avoid paint on the surface of the product, peeling off the facing material, fading, affecting the beauty of the whole.
5. When using wooden doors, do not hang heavy objects on the door leaf or avoid sharp objects from bumping or scratching. When opening or closing the door leaf, do not use excessive force or open the opening angle to avoid damage to the wooden door.
Through the above introduction, everyone should have a certain understanding of the open lacquered wooden door. In the daily use of the wooden door, you must remember to pay attention to maintenance, so that it can last longer.