Push bar lock is mainly composed of two parts: lock bar and lock tongue. Depress the lock lever, and the lock tongue pops up.Push bar locks are divided into two types. The one used on single-leaf doors is called horizontal push bar locks, or flat-open push bar locks. The bolt and the lock bar are placed horizontally. The double-leaf door is called heaven and earth type push bar lock, also called upper and lower bolt type push bar lock. The tongue and the lock bar are placed vertically with a connecting rod in the middle.
1. Nuts (stainless steel) fix the left door lock block, door lock block gasket II, and door lock block gasket I on the door lock block installation base according to their positions.
2. Install the door lock block bushing and the door lock block switch drive shaft in the lock hole of the left door lock block.
3. Install the double loop travel switch on the door lock block switch mounting plate with cross recessed pan head screws to form the emergency left door lock switch assembly.
4. Use the combination screw to install the left door lock switch assembly on the component. When installing, pay attention to adjusting the installation position of the left door lock switch assembly so that the contact of the switch is in a natural normal state and is tangent to the door lock block switch drive shaft. When the drive shaft of the lock block switch rises 5mm, the switch will act reliably and the switch is in the reverse state.
5. Use screws, flat washers and nuts to install the door lock block baffle and door lock block gasket on the components. Install the limit rubber plate of the door lock block on the baffle plate of the door lock block with screws and nuts.
6. Use cross recessed pan head screws to install the dual-circuit travel switch on the door lock block switch mounting plate to form the left door lock block switch assembly, and fix the left door lock block switch assembly on the emergency door lock block baffle with a combination screw .