Home fires are often caused by careless use of fire and improper use of electrical appliances. We should pay attention to the following points:
1. Use stoves for heating. Place stoves at a safe distance from inflammable wood furniture, etc. In rural areas, keep firewood away.
2. Bake clothes to be watched, people can not leave for a long time.
3. Do not store combustible or explosive materials near the stove.
4. When making a fire, do not use kerosene or gasoline to help it burn, so as to prevent a fire from burning violently.
5. Unextinguished ashes and cinders should be dumped in a safe place to prevent other objects from catching fire.
6. Use household appliances to meet safety requirements, do not disassemble, so as to avoid safety performance degradation, causing fire.
7. Use heating appliances (such as electric irons) with caution and do not cause them to ignite inflammable goods.
8. When electric equipment is used up or person leaves, want to turn off power supply in time, in case electric equipment is overheated and produce danger.
9. Use gas appliances to prevent gas leakage, the use of gas should be turned off.
10. Gas tank should be kept away from fire source; Check regularly to ensure that gas facilities and appliances are in good condition.